The Paradox Custom Title Thread!

Let's see, salty and pines, how can we fit those together? Lol

Sorry @Paradox , couldn't keep it in, congratulations

Marine fisheries biologist by occupation, but always had keeping fish and going out fishing first in fresh then in salt water as hobbies.
I've been described as having salt in my veins because there is hardly a day I don't touch salt water or think about or am involved with salt water critters and I just love the Ocean.
Greatest loves in world for hobbies are (in No particular order): The Ocean, fishing, keeping fish, bonsai and my dogs.
Although I'm a transplant here, I am a NYer: opinionated, sometimes too quick to react, self described as cantankerous and a salty personality as many here know 😝.
I have always seen myself as a Paradox, hence the name. I've never shared the same interests that most women do or even among my peers.
Never really quite fit in anywhere when I was younger. Now I just don't care. I like what I like and to hell with anyone who has a problem with that...🤣
But I do have a real desire to help people, sometimes too much. One of my co-workers is fond of saying "yes Mom" when I start mildly scolding or acting like a mom.
Favorite Bonsai tree: Scotts pine is number one and pines in general, Second favorite probably azaleas.
Scotts Salty Mom
Ocean Dogfish
:)

@Paradox I like Bonsai by the Sea. One of our favorite pizza joints down at the beach is called Pizza by the sea.😂
…and congrats on joining the 10k club, fellow blabbermouth.😂😂😂
Lol.. can't both like and laugh with you on that post.

Never thought I'd see 10K, until I hit 9K and was like "wow. I could actually reach it"

Definitely Congratulations!

Here’s a few things chew on!

Salty Stumper

Coniferous Conundrum

Pinus Perplexity

Cheers
DSD sends

I wouldn’t have a clue. But I always think @Paradox has the most vibrant avatar image. It is always cool to see! Reminds me of sunrise or sunset. But NY only can see sunrise over the ocean.

I wouldn’t have a clue. But I always think @Paradox has the most vibrant avatar image. It is always cool to see! Reminds me of sunrise or sunset. But NY only can see sunrise over the ocean.
It's actually trees in fall color in case you couldn't tell.

After reading everyone’s suggestions, I’m thinking …salty roots. She’s got a lifetime passion for all things salty, it literally is her roots…. But it still relates to bonsai enough while also speaking to her quick and fast whited personality 😉

Back
Top Bottom