What did you do today? Show us Pic Required

This picture is just stunning! Thanks for posting!

50DC3E18-0D7A-41CE-844F-8E1791915FA8.jpeg

Went to the grand opening of Bob Pressler’s new garden, and then went home and sifted pumice. (Pumice not pictured.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Started to unwire one of my senseis trees. This is gonna take me a couple more hours for sure
Wow thats a interesting piece! Love to see more photos does it have a thread somewere?

Phototax.
I just was looking at my front garden the bushes in front are ligustrum wich i need to prune back hard in spring to grow some interesting trunks.
the rest needs to be cleared and i need to create a space to sit and so i can grow some stuff in the ground.
20241010_153054.jpg

Julian Tsai at the Clark, working on this big California juniper.

cali juniper 10Oct24 1.jpg

cali juniper 10Oct24 2.jpg

Sorry, bad background for these pics

cali juniper 10Oct24 3.jpg

cali juniper 10Oct24 4.jpg

You might notice in the before pics, the foliage on this California juniper is unusually tight for a Cali juniper, almost shimpaku like. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

DSC_2064.JPG
Been thinning and light pruning top half of this EWP off and on all day.
Amazing there's any Fall work to do on it at all, but despite losing 90% of its needles early Summer
I had to remove a lot of dead brown needles typical of a good year.

Yesterday: set up the indoor winter spots for the tropicals. Started cleaning the soil, pruning and wiring as needed on each tropical before putting them in their winter spot.

Today: Finished cleanin the soil, pruning and wirimg the tropicals before bringing them all inside.

20241013_121507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom