Water Jasmine seeds? How can I save these till spring?

This is the tree in July. It seems old. It's a lot fuller now as I let it do it's thing in MI to see what I'm dealing with. It seemed rather happy. :)

View attachment 513433
That's a nice one. Looks a little chlorotic, mine does that too. Maybe a dose of Miracid is in order.

That's a nice one. Looks a little chlorotic, mine does that too. Maybe a dose of Miracid is in order.
Might be the new growth....Had out tons of growth after I trimmed back throughout the summer.

That picture was from when I first got the tree back in June or July. I noticed the chlorosis prior to buying it and have used Miracid as my liquid fertilizer since getting it so it does look better now. I've been diligent about not keeping it too wet, but it is a "Water" Jasmine. :)

They will bloom all summer or whenever the weather is warm and sunny. One of my fav bonsai specie.
They had 2 there. One bloomed and I get why y’all like it now. Love the smell, kind of similar to gardenia. Can’t wait to learn more about it

@namnhi How big do these seeds get? These are getting rather large. Four of the seed pods are 6 inches long...so far. One of the smaller (two inch) ones fell off, not sure why. All four look similar to this one. The one in the pic was touching the soil so I've trained it to grow on the outside edge of the pot.

1701229183175.png

@Ming dynasty I can send you a couple seed pods if you're still looking, and they survive. :)

@namnhi How big do these seeds get? These are getting rather large. Four of the seed pods are 6 inches long...so far. One of the smaller (two inch) ones fell off, not sure why. All four look similar to this one. The one in the pic was touching the soil so I've trained it to grow on the outside edge of the pot.

View attachment 519185

@Ming dynasty I can send you a couple seed pods if you're still looking, and they survive. :)
I actually got one while in Florida last month. I appreciate the offer

Back
Top Bottom