What's the best online bonsai supply site?

IrishCrow

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey everyone. I was online looking for bonsai supplies and seem to keep running into the same sites. Can you all post your favorite place to buy Bonsai supplies, bonsai trees and so on. Thanks!

I think you mean in the United States of America, because I know a very good german website but they don't deliver outside Europe (I think).

It really depends on what you are looking for.
Most places are better for some things and not others. I've yet to find an all in one supplier. Honestly I dont think there is one, so I shop around alot.
I know what ya mean. But in the post I said give your favorite place for trees, supplies, ect

Hey everyone. Please don't read too much into the post. If you want to post your favorite place for trees then post it if you want to post your favorite place for supplies, then post it. Don't read into it and pick it apart lol. And yes, I should have noted the US. I forgot there's other countries here. Thanks guys!!

I had bought Kaneshin and Masakuni tools from Quyen Tong,
http://bonsaimai.com/shop/.
He seemed to have very good prices on the tools. His Kaneshin bonsai tools were cheaper than what I paid ordered directly from Kaneshin Japan online store.
Great guys and service.

Hey everyone. Please don't read too much into the post. If you want to post your favorite place for trees then post it if you want to post your favorite place for supplies, then post it. Don't read into it and pick it apart lol. And yes, I should have noted the US. I forgot there's other countries here. Thanks guys!!
I knew you meant the US, I just thought it was interesting that David has shipped over 500 very high quality bonsai throughout Europe. Most bonsai material moving across this country are from various auction pages on facebook.

I've purchased from

Stone Lantern
Bonsai Outlet
BonsaI Vision
Iker
New England Bonsai Gardens
American Bonsai
Bonsai Learning Center
Eastern Leaf
International Bonsai
Mecco
Nitju
California Bonsai Studio

I am pretty sure there are already numerous threads on favorite and recommended vendors.

Did you try using the Search feature on this forum?

all the places already listed
Jim Gremel for wire
Facebook 99cent auctions for pots
Evergreen Gardenworks for pre-bonsai plants
Dallas bonsai for media, some pots, some tools.
American bonsai for American made tools of excellent quality.

Home Depot, Menards, Farm & Fleet and Brew and grow shop for media and other items for light garden for tropicals. .

I knew you meant the US, I just thought it was interesting that David has shipped over 500 very high quality bonsai throughout Europe. Most bonsai material moving across this country are from various auction pages on facebook.
Oh ok. I never knew there were auctions in fb. What do I search on Facebook to find these auctions?

Jim Gremel for wire

Home Depot, Menards, Farm & Fleet and Brew and grow shop for media and other items for light garden for tropicals. .
Thanks Leo
Jim Gremel for wire

Thanks for the reply Leo. Where do I find the Facebook auctions? What do I search for?

I had bought Kaneshin and Masakuni tools from Quyen Tong,
http://bonsaimai.com/shop/.
He seemed to have very good prices on the tools. His Kaneshin bonsai tools were cheaper than what I paid ordered directly from Kaneshin Japan online store.
Great guys and service.
He IS a very nice guy. Good, clean, honest business guy.

Back
Top Bottom