Thinking of a custom title for @JudyB

Judy, awesome , I am an audio engineer as well,

Had the pleasure of mixing on a neve 88 and an ssl in Nashville for 2 years .....AWESOME!!

I don’t do it much anymore though ?

Judy, awesome , I am an audio engineer as well,

Had the pleasure of mixing on a neve 88 and an ssl in Nashville for 2 years .....AWESOME!!

I don’t do it much anymore though ?
I started out mixing on english consoles. The company I was part owner in toured with a band called UK (prog rock) and they got us hooked up with Gelf boards. Built by a genius guy by the name of Kenny Fleg. (gelf backwards) Those were my favorites for a while, until Wang Chung started me working with Gambel boards. Funniest thing, we all used to scoff at Yamaha, called them Yamahaha, and now look at them.

Whatever you guys wind up with will be nicer than what they called me (jokingly (and lovingly of course) back in my touring days... Queen Bitch of the Universe...
You kinda have to be a badass if you're the only girl working in the mans world.

I started out mixing on english consoles. The company I was part owner in toured with a band called UK (prog rock) and they got us hooked up with Gelf boards. Built by a genius guy by the name of Kenny Fleg. (gelf backwards) Those were my favorites for a while, until Wang Chung started me working with Gambel boards. Funniest thing, we all used to scoff at Yamaha, called them Yamahaha, and now look at them.

Whatever you guys wind up with will be nicer than what they called me (jokingly (and lovingly of course) back in my touring days... Queen Bitch of the Universe...
You kinda have to be a badass if you're the only girl working in the mans world.
While spending some time with friends on the Cape waaaayyy back in the day, my mother punched a New England Patriots player in the nose and knocked him out (the team was holding a summer camp nearby) after he followed her from a party to the house she was staying at on the beach and forced himself on her... she was known for the rest of the week as The Blue Bitch by the football team at large, a moniker she wore proudly then and now. I don't know... Queen Bitch of the Universe has a nice ring to it:).

While spending some time with friends on the Cape waaaayyy back in the day, my mother punched a New England Patriots player in the nose and knocked him out (the team was holding a summer camp nearby) after he followed her from a party to the house she was staying at on the beach and forced himself on her... she was known for the rest of the week as The Blue Bitch by the football team at large, a moniker she wore proudly then and now. I don't know... Queen Bitch of the Universe has a nice ring to it:).
Give your mom a fist bump for me! I hope they called that asshole blue balls for a while...

Walk's Pretty Long [ as to that mailbox of her's ]

Walk's in Beauty [ as to landscape in colour ]

Celtis Queen

A&H? Damn...love them. .

I got Mrs. Dunwright on the other page...

Paid A Tension ...will work.

Results of 100....

Chopstick Master.

Coldgreenhouserthanawitchestitty!

Longest to put up with and understand the Nonsense Rascal!

CoBound!

Most improved.

Mrs. Collected too many big trees.

SchtackRank Hero!

Altreetude Sickness!

Sorce

buergerianum maximus
Deciduous Princess
Soul in Bloom
@sorce one OhioHusbands.com (really, your husband should give us the nickname!) ;)

and my favorite, "Moonshine Judy"

Late 70's......yeah, punching a Patriot was acceptable.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Had a few mashups of this variety, but boy howdy, that Trident needs to be recognized!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Still want the hubby's nickname....not the pillow-talk one, just the "walking around" one!!o_O

Back
Top Bottom