Sergio Cuan - Zoom Meeting - Bonsai Professional and advice on aesthetic and design

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
This morning I had the great pleasure of joining a 1-on-1 Zoom Meeting with @MACH5 Sergio Cuan, a Bonsai Professional and instructor here in the United States (based out of New Jersey).

His creative insights and teaching on horticulture, aesthetic, design, and seasonal care for my Norway Spruce, Birds Nest Spruce, Dwarf Alberta Spruce, and Juniper trees was tremendously helpful. I have a clear plan on furthering the development and overall future of the trees discussed.

I highly recommend Sergio for anyone desiring to advance their knowledge, skills, and techniques in the bonsai practice!

Thanks again, Sergio! 🍻 🌲

This morning I had the great pleasure of joining a 1-on-1 Zoom Meeting with @MACH5 Sergio Cuan, a Bonsai Professional and instructor here in the United States (based out of New Jersey).

His creative insights and teaching on horticulture, aesthetic, design, and seasonal care for my Norway Spruce, Birds Nest Spruce, Dwarf Alberta Spruce, and Juniper trees was tremendously helpful. I have a clear plan on furthering the development and overall future of the trees discussed.

I highly recommend Sergio for anyone desiring to advance their knowledge, skills, and techniques in the bonsai practice!

Thanks again, Sergio! 🍻 🌲

Many thanks Jason! It was a pleasure meeting you. I am happy our meeting was helpful to you and very much appreciate the support. Until we meet again!

Back
Top Bottom