Black ends on junipers

EkuEky

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi guys I recently noticed my itogiwa juniper had this at the end of the top parts of the tree and was wondering if I should be worried or not253685

I'm no juniper expert but it looks like tip blight. In my junipers I've seen it happen when they're overwatered.
I keep them watered Every morning and late at night due to work, is they're any possible way to like remove the blight without damaging the tree at all.

Thank you for you repsonse as well

My issues stopped when I started watering less. But I've read that most common antibiotics can help treat it. I used trichoderma viridae as a natural anti fungal agent and it seemed to work as well.

My issues stopped when I started watering less. But I've read that most common antibiotics can help treat it. I used trichoderma viridae as a natural anti fungal agent and it seemed to work as well.
Thank you so much was extremely worried tbh will make sure to have some fungicides in stock to make sure they're safe thank you again :)

And dont water late in the evening. Keeping the foliage wet overnight is a great way to get a fungal infection.
Sorry I didn't know that at all so thank you I'll make sure to water them in the morning and early afternoon to make sure they don't catch any or any more of them thank you so much :))))

I'll wait a while and see if it starts to spread then take action thank you was worried but I'll wait

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom